Add Restrictions to a Campaign Within a Playlist
- From your account, click the Publish button under the targeted campaign.
- Click on Add restriction, directly beneath Publish to Players.
- Click on Add Restriction in the pop-up window.
- Fill the restriction settings, then choose when, where, and for how long a campaign should play. Starting and ending date are also available. Click OK once you are done.
- Check all information. If there is any mistake, click on the pencil icon to correct it. Otherwise, click Apply changes.
- The restriction is displayed above all players.