From your account, click Campaigns, and then click on the button Create Campaign. The Timeline is right under the Screen Layout and is the central point of your campaign.
Timeline shows you how many medias and apps you are displaying simultaneously.
Total duration and placement.
- Determine length of campaign: Right above the rules you can set how many seconds the campaign should last. Add the seconds on Manual Duration.
- Alternatively, you can select Automatic Duration, which will expand the timeline length every-time you add a new item to it.
- Complete media sequence: Drag and drop items from your files and apps to your timeline so they can be viewed by your audience.
- Adjust media and apps display: Hold on the bar in the end of each item and drag it to shorten or making it longer.
- You can also click once over the item to open a dialog with length and other settings, such as ken burn for photos and editing for apps.
- Insert audio track: Select Enable to create a new area on the timeline where you can insert songs for as long as your campaign lasts.
- Mute audio tracks: Click on the speaker icon beside each layer and marking it mute.
- Lock layer: Select the lock icon to prevent any further editing. It also prevent Shared Accounts who have access to this campaign editing it.