Cycle Video Ads
- From your account, click on Campaigns then Playlists.
- Click the Create Playlist button in the top-right corner.
- Complete the playlist information fields.
- At the bottom part of the page, you will be see two divisions. On the left, you will find all your account content, and on the right the work space (where you organize the playlist display sequence).
- From the left-box, click on Content (third-icon), then browse for the ads and drag them into the desired sequence.
- Set campaign deadline. If you are advertising for a set period, define it by hovering the mouse over the ad and clicking on Define a restriction (gear icon). Apply time restrictions as well as a deadline so it won’t be displayed after that
- Alternate ad display. On the top of the page, add a number under Campaign Cycling field in order to display just a set number of ads at a time each time it appears on the player loop.
- When you are finished, publish the playlist to the devices. You also have the ability to add more filters at this time.